<$BlogRSDUrl$>
eripsa
thinking is dangerous

A coherence theory of the blogosphere

10.19.2005
One main criticism of blogs coming from the established MSM is that they rely on the hard work of the journalists and simply exploit that work without directly contributing to its development. I suppose that is a legitimate complaint, and therefore I rarely link to other blogs, opting to use this medium as my own outlet instead of another empty corridor of the Great Internet Echo Chamber*.

However, that comes at something of an expense: the value of the blog is its inter-connectivity, and the amplification of evolving and competing memes constitutes the life-cycle of this great e-cosphere; by removing myself from the stream of evolution I render myself impotent.

But it would be a shame for the greater INTERNET (glory to its name) to be deprived of the first-class puns I churn out like butter (as witnessed by this post), so I have decided to dip my toes into the meme pool.

Behold! Argumentum ad baseball batum:

The Abstract Factory: The only debate on Intelligent Design that is worthy of its subject

*(GIEC, pronounced 'geek')
17:50 :: :: eripsa :: permalink