<$BlogRSDUrl$>
eripsa
thinking is dangerous

Help me choose a custom title

7.08.2005
I need my Hannah Arendt title back, this platypus does absolutely nothing for my figure. I will give this board the weekend, so everyone who stops by from now till Monday will get to vote on what they like the best.

Here are your options:

Sassy Smoking Hannah:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

'Bad Cop' Hannah:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Hot Hot Hannah:


And your choice of quote:
"There are no dangerous thoughts; thinking itself is dangerous"
"Nihilism may be seen as an ever-present danger of thinking."
"To think and to be fully alive are the same."
"Under conditions of tyranny it is far easer to act than to think."

for irony factor: "War has become a luxury that only small nations can afford."

or the eripsa special: "Humor trumps everything"
13:37 :: :: eripsa :: permalink