<$BlogRSDUrl$>
eripsa
thinking is dangerous

waiting for a fishwich

10.07.2004
the big presentation for my psych class today went as well as could be expected. the class, aside from one or two people including myself, on the whole couldn't care less about any issue I talked about, or really (by extension) any issue that falls within the broad scope of the course title, "Knowledge Representation". Luckily the prof felt it was necessary to repeat just about every point I made in a way that was, quite frankly, much more obscure and esoteric than what I had said or the description in my notes, which I generously handed out to the class.

On the other hand, I felt like I knew my shit, and presented it well, I think; so if anything, I am happy with my work.

Fishwich is done.
15:52 :: :: eripsa :: permalink