<$BlogRSDUrl$>
eripsa
thinking is dangerous

The house

8.07.2005
I found my Dad's digicam (unused since last christmas when he got it), so I thought I'd show everyone back home what I am dealing with down here. Remember my first experience of this house early Thursday morning after a four hour plane ride.

These pictures will come in spurts, because this camera runs off AAs and needs a recharge badly.

This is the view out back from the patio on the second floor (temporarily my room):
(click for big)
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Part of the garage was turned into a makeshift music room, where I have been hanging out listening to Afternow.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

My Dad spends most of his time in the RV parked outside:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

More pics to come as soon as I get some batteries.
21:40 :: :: eripsa :: permalink